We provide cardiac care to help patients’ hearts recover from conditions such as congestive heart failure, high blood pressure and an array of cardiac procedures.
Our goal is to help each patient achieve positive outcomes, regain function and safely return home as quickly as their recovery allows.
The interdisciplinary cardiac care team includes physical, occupational and speech therapists, registered dietitians and registered nurses.
Conditions and Services
We treat a variety of conditions and provide an array of services including, but not limited to:
- Recovery from:
- a recent heart attack
- angioplasty or stent placement
- pacemaker placement
- heart surgery
- heart valve replacement
- thoracic surgery
- abdominal surgery
- Congestive heart failure
- Low-function capacity hypertension
- Low cardiac ejection fractions
Through our cardiac care, patients have access to the following:
- Nurses trained in cardiac interventions and management strategies
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available up to seven days a week
- Pain management
- Progressive exercise regimen tailored to fit each patient’s needs and abilities
- Patient and family education
- Healthy lifestyle programs such as nutrition education, smoking cessation, stress and weight reduction
- Individualized plan of care for the patient’s specific needs
- Ability to reserve a room prior to surgery through our Reservation Program
- On-site case management
Easy Referral, Admission and Discharge
We offer streamlined processes for referral, admission and discharge home. This enables patients to quickly receive the care they need after they leave the hospital and get home faster once they are better. We also feature progressive care planning and education designed to help prepare patients for care at home or transition to a less complex care setting as quickly as their needs allow.